Menu

Tobacconist University
Get Certified    |    Campus Store    |    R&D Lab    |    FAQs

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Advertising That Works

Rene' Gerard Sr.  CMT Academic Contribution
Certified Master Tobacconist #1751
Advertising That Works



I have owned my shop for 24 years and I learned that consistant Talk Radio works for me. I have had a yearly contract with my local talk radio station and with that contract I had them carry The Cigar Dave Show live every Saturday Morning for the last 10 years. This has worked very well for me. I can change my radio spots with in 2 days and use it to promote in store events, specials and if nothing is going on I have 3 or 4 generic spots that we can run. I have gotten to know my radio rep very well and she cuts my spots with me so my customers get to here me talk about the new stuff or personally invite them to the shop. when we cut a new spot they e-mail it to me and I keep it for future use if needed. Hope this helps.

No comments :

Post a Comment