Menu

Tobacconist University
Get Certified    |    Campus Store    |    R&D Lab    |    FAQs

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Certified Testimonial

You have been hearing me talk about the importance and value of TU and Certification for years now. And we get many kind and inspiring letters from Certified Tobacconists every month, but this testimonial has special meaning to me and it really captures much of the intangible, yet priceless, value TU provides:

“I cannot sing your praises enough, these certifications my employees have achieved with TU has meant so much to them, their pride is measurable in so many positive ways. As a store owner, TU brings a rare gift to me because no amount of money in bonus or spiff I could give could ever match the value of being a graduate of TU, my guys are so damn proud of their accomplishment and having their diplomas and PINS. Thanks for all the years of hard work you have put into TU because it is going to pay off for years to come for all of us involved in this unique and precious pursuit; loving the lore.
   
Kindest regards,
    
David Berkebile,
Georgetown Tobacco
Washington, D.C..
  
P.S.: You can quote me on this anytime.”

No comments :

Post a Comment