Menu

Tobacconist University
Get Certified    |    Campus Store    |    R&D Lab    |    FAQs

Friday, April 11, 2008

My Favorite Cigar Holder


   
I’m not embarrassed to admit it, my favorite Cigar Holder is the crevasse between my windshield wiper blade and the arm. Admittedly, I’m a little rustic. While I highly encourage all cigar smokers to Carry An Unlit Cigar, occasionally the cigar must be lit – and then rested while venturing indoors. I understand that the windshield wiper may be dirty, but frankly, I don’t care; that is my dirt, my car, and I don’t mind it. On occasion I have forgotten about a cigar; and sometimes they make it all the way home in tact – Cigar Miracles Do Happen. So in case you have ever wondered what to do with a smoldering cigar while you are running errands, now you have an option.
  
Disclaimer: This is not Academic Curriculum or a Content Preview, merely a personal opinion. Tobacconist University does not recommend leaving a lit cigar either inside or outside of your car. We do encourage savoring as much time as possible.
  
Philosophical Quandary: If you throw an unlit, premium, un-banded, all natural cigar in the grass, is that littering? or gratuitous fertilization?
 
Jorge Armenteros, CMT

No comments :

Post a Comment